WHO WE ARE
API 2000, your partner for the supply of all medical imaging consumables!
- You have only one person in contact for all your inquiries
- Immediate response to your pricing and technical requests
- 90% of our products are in stock
- Constant search for new products and solutions
- Creation of the Heltis Line and Papermed brands to guarantee the quality of your products
- More than 1,500 regular customers
- A global response to your needs!
ALMOST 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AT YOUR SERVICE
API 2000 has developed a comprehensive line of medical consumables for more than 20 years for radiology practices and medical imaging departments.
API 2000 offers more than 2000 references divided into 5 major product families:
- Medical devices : ultrasound gels, biopsy materials, syringes, needles, etc.
- Wadding and protective fields: probe protections, examination gloves and sheets, protective clothing and accessories…
- Hygiene and disinfection: hand hygiene, disinfection of instruments, floors and surfaces, routine cleaning products...
- Computer consumables: medical CDs and DVDs conforming to the DICOM standard, ribbons and printing cartridges
- Patient and organizational documents: patient follow-up sheets, cardboard folders, envelopes and pockets, adhesive labels, papers for reprographs... Our sales and technical team are at your service to provide you with targeted offers according to your needs and your volumes. Consult your API 2000 advisor!
ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
The satistifaction of our customers and partners is our priority.
In order to guarantee our commitment and to improve our processes, we meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 : 2015 standard.
This certification, which has been granted for many years, testifies to the dedication and thoroughness of all our services. The search for quality is thus a permanent and systematic approach in our group !
Our organization is fully focused on customer satisfaction with the mission of reactivity and quality of service. We have thus expanded our structure with a Sales Administration department in charge of recording and monitoring orders in order to meet our commitments in terms of delivery times and conditions. And to guarantee full satisfaction, we provide after-sales service for our products with a dedicated person responsible for handling your requests as quickly as possible.
Our values are also those of sustainable development and social responsibility. From the choice of our mode of operation through our interest in French products and eco-responsible suppliers, we are implementing actions to limit our impact on the environment and promote local development. For example, we work with ADAPT, an association for the social and professional integration of disabled people for the manufacture and packaging of certain product ranges.
At the heart of the Center region, we reconcile sustainability and responsibility. We invite you to discover our eco-citizen charter!
JOIN US !
Joining our group means integrating a company on a human scale and taking up motivating challenges! Based in Bourges, our structure benefits from a qualitative working environment.
Each employee is the subject of personalized support according to their profile, the position held and the skills to be acquired. We wish everyone a successful integration!
We are regularly looking for commercial or administrative profiles to strengthen our teams. If the challenge interests you, we invite you to send us your resume and contact details at the following address: email@example.com